Indian Achiever is an Indian publication that focuses on advancing and achieving business leaders and entrepreneurs in technology and other sectors. By continuously decision-makers and opinion leaders who need to be well informed about a business and the economy, Indian Achiever can be found in the offices of the country’s most powerful organizations. Every month, thousands of business executives, entrepreneurs, investors, consultants, and research professionals visit www.indianachiever.com.
Through a variety of leadership development, technology education, and networking and mentoring opportunities, the publication helps people with creative minds to stand out at all levels of their careers. Indian Achiever gathers and curates the country’s most influential leaders and entrepreneurs who are driving change, transforming business, and making a significant impact on the global economy.
Indian Achiever helps in developing content strategies and advertising programs that resonate with their target customers. Whether launching a product, generating awareness, or driving sales, we offer a number of advertising formats and sizes to help you to maximize the impact and interest in your products and services.
Terms and Conditions
- All advertising rates are net.
- Payment must be made within 15 days of signing the advertising agreement.
- Subsequent periods will be billed at the beginning of each session.
- Ads will be posted within 4 working days.
- Advertisers holding the current ad spot will be given the option to renew within 15 days prior to the end of the existing contract.
- Submission information should be supplied as GIF, JPG, or SWF (Flash) files.
- The file size should not exceed 30 kb.
By partnering with Indian Achiever, you can use the best content across multiple platforms. The partnerships may include content swaps, video distribution, mobile content distribution, and sales packaging. The magazine takes you deeper to give a complete understanding of the world of business. Indian Achiever brings prescriptions from top experts in business, economics, politics, and taxation.
Advertising and Partnership Contact